terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2009

One-question interview on Online Teaching Techniques

Jane Hart

Mónica

Sorry for the delay in replying

Your question is rather long! I hope this is a sort of answer. In my opinion there is no one perfect teaching technique for all occasions – it will depend on the topic, context, learners and many other imponderables. If you take a look at my Guide to Social Learning – I look at different ways of using technologies for different learning contexts. http://c4lpt.co.uk/handbook/


Finally “does the quality of an online course depends on the teaching technique that is used by the e-teacher?” I think it is far more than the teaching technique. in an online course one of the key factors is the personality of the teacher him/herself. In my opinion, if s/he is inspirational this will be much more important than the technique that is used.

Hope this is of use
Jane

Sem comentários: