domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

Annotated bibliography - Transparency in Cooperative Online Education

George Siemens: "Let me explain. When someone decides to share their thoughts and ideas in a transparent manner, they become a teacher to those who are observing. Social technology – such as Twitter, blogs, Facebook opens the door to sharing the process of learning, not only the final product."

I liked this statement that "when we make our learning transparent we become teachers." On this master I've come to learn from all my colleagues, so I think they are all my teachers. All my colleagues have contributed to the success of my learning. The exchange of ideas, discussion topics, the creation of shared work have been contributing to my learning success.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 at 12:08 pm in this link.

Sem comentários: